Supercharge Your District’s Problem Solving Efforts.
Proving Ground’s new Jumpstart service strengthens districts’ capacity to identify what works for their unique students and make fast, evidence-based decisions about which interventions to scale up or discontinue.
What makes Jumpstart unique?
Jumpstart is designed for districts who want to amplify their continuous improvement efforts to increase their impact for all learners, especially historically underserved students. Districts will use our custom Web App to guide themselves through the continuous improvement process with support from Proving Ground’s expert coaches.
Jumpstart’s one-year program combines Proving Ground’s custom tools with live and on-demand training, and much more. Each membership includes:
- The Proving Ground Web App, which guides users step-by-step through the continuous improvement process
- Practical training from Proving Ground coaches
- A series of how-to videos and worksheets to make it easy to execute all stages of the continuous improvement process
- Interactive catalog of evidence-based interventions
- Self-service impact evaluation tools
- Collaboration opportunities with Proving Ground’s national network
- A dedicated Slack workspace to communicate with Proving Ground staff and members of the network
- Registration for 2 team members to attend Proving Ground’s 2023 convening
Apply early to qualify for philanthropic support.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until August 15.