THE POWER OF PARTNERSHIP
Proving Ground partners can leverage CEPR’s expertise in program evaluation and research to identify and address the most pressing issues on their timeline. Partners will also benefit from Proving Ground’s data infrastructure, which pools information across the network to assess program efficacy. Partners will have an opportunity to share practices and answer critical implementation and improvement questions.
- Is a given program making an impact?
- For which students, and what grade-levels is it making an impact?
- What are the key drivers of impact?
- How does the magnitude of impact compare to other agencies implementing the same program?
- Is a given program being used? If yes, by whom?
- Is there equitable access to the program?
- How are other education agencies implementing the program?
- What is the best way to roll-out new strategies and determine if they are improving implementation?
- For the level of investment, is a given program having the expected impact for students and is it sufficient?
- How should program support be differentiated to strengthen implementation?
- Is there sufficient capacity to implement the differentiated support and can it be scaled?